Surfing the Southside - Hatteras Island. Photo by Zog

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Hatteras Immersion

What began as a two day trip to pick up a board turned into an epic five day adventure on Hatteras Island.  As the locals like to say, "the wind filled in real nice."  Much more to write from this trip.  Here are a few pictures for Ralph Man who got me hooked on this windsurfing thing.

Sometimes there's a man... I won't say a hero, 'cause what's a hero? But sometimes, there's a man – and I'm talkin' about the Dude here – sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's the Dude.  The Dude abides.  I don't know about you but I take comfort in that.  It's good knowing he's out there.
I saw a Irish Setter from Quebec hanging out at Canadian Hole, and his hair was perfect. 
The Exocet Cross III 104.  Always smooth, like Keith Stoned.

1 comment: